PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Friday night, two divers were unable to be recovered because of a steering issue from their dive boat about 10 nautical miles south of Pensacola.
Coast Guard Station Pensacola responded, locating the dive boat. From there, they set a course in the direction of drift to locate the two missing divers and reuniting them with the dive boat. The boat was then towed into port.
- Zeta: North beach floods in Fairhope, waves crash over barrier near pier
- Zeta: Storm surge and flooding in Gulf Shores
- MHP Biloxi: Pascagoula River bridge closed due to overturned semi-truck
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus