PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola’s Mayor declared the city under State of Emergency ahead of Hurricane Sally.
The path of the storm is tracking to make landfall early Tuesday morning. Pensacola can see rain as early as Monday afternoon.
- Pinson Valley beats Spanish Fort 23-13 to win 6A State Championship
- Top 5 Matchup: Saints passing defense vs. Falcons passing offense
- OCSO: Person shot on Racetrack Road near Beal Parkway
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Mobile County Sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way