PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola finally has a Chipotle.
The popular Chipotle Mexican Grill opened last Thursday at 1674 East Nine Mile Road, Suite A in Pensacola.
The restaurant features a “Chipotlane,” a drive-thru pickup lane where customers can pick up digital orders without leaving their cars.
The location is hiring.
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Afternoon thunderstorms, wet week ahead
- Case of rare brain-eating amoeba found in Hillsborough County
- 1 of 2 protesters hit by driver on Seattle freeway dies