PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee sent the following announcement Wednesday.
The Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee announces the cancellation of classes on campuses, for grades PreK-12, through April 15, 2020, in accordance with the directive of Governor Desantis and the Florida Department of Education.
The temporary closing of Early Learning Centers will be determined on a site by site basis. The Office of Catholic Schools is currently developing a Continuity of Learning plan to continue and advance student learning. Faculty are training in distance education. Principals of the diocese will be sending forthcoming information to parents in the coming days.
For up to date information, visit www.ptdiocese.org.Director of Communications
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents
- BIKER DAD: 69-year-old racer nearly killed in 250+ mph crash at Bonneville Salt Flats