PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee sent the following announcement Wednesday.
The Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee announces the cancellation of classes on campuses, for grades PreK-12, through April 15, 2020, in accordance with the directive of Governor Desantis and the Florida Department of Education.
The temporary closing of Early Learning Centers will be determined on a site by site basis. The Office of Catholic Schools is currently developing a Continuity of Learning plan to continue and advance student learning. Faculty are training in distance education. Principals of the diocese will be sending forthcoming information to parents in the coming days.
For up to date information, visit www.ptdiocese.org.Director of Communications
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Spanish Fort