PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG)– A 19-year-old died in a serious crash early Tuesday morning after the car overturned into the woods.
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) says Maddison Warren was driving on State Road 79 near Vernon Florida when the car left the roadway and struck the culvert.
The FHP report says Warren’s car went airborne before landing upside down in the woods off the shoulder of the road. Warren was partially ejected and the report says they were not wearing a seatbelt.
- Alabama opens for red snapper fishing on May 28
- Alabama First Class Pre-K ranked highest quality state program for 15th straight year
- Mardi Gras parade planned for ship commissioning in Mobile
- Petition for safety in Mobile and justice for officer-involved shooting victim gains over three thousand signatures
- Austin shooting suspect arrested, wanted for killing 3 people