PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A car fire has shut the right lane down on the I-10 eastbound lanes of the Escambia Bay Bridge.
Escambia County Fire Rescue responded to the delivery truck that was on fire around 10 AM. The fire was put out in 39 minutes. No one was injured in the fire.
- Biden ESG rule survives challenge from 25 red states
- ABC eyes postponing ‘Dancing With the Stars’ as actor drops out amid writers strike
- America’s best-selling trucks in 2023
- Alabama health care provider to lay off hundreds, blames state’s Medicaid policies
- Tons of fish left to rot at shuttered seafood market in Missouri; locals complain of ‘disgusting’ stench