PENSACOLA, Ala (WKRG) — Markquise Wallace was sentenced to 65 years on 3 counts. Wallace received 30 years each for the vehicular homicide. He also faces 5 additional years. The three charges will be served consecutively.
Wallace was convicted in the hitting and killing of 7-month-old Neariaah Baldwin and 28-year-old Nepheteria Williams on Cervantes Street in June of 2018.
Wallace was found guilty of two counts of vehicular homicide, two counts of leaving the scene of a deadly crash, and one count of tampering with an electronic monitoring device.
- Alabama woman shot by deputies after the discovery of a man’s body in St. Clair County
- Couple married 63 years reunites after spending months apart due to pandemic
- High Rain Chances Now with Drier Days Ahead
- UPDATE: Bus carrying 40 passengers, semi-truck crash on I-10
- Unsettled weather sticks around for a few more days