MILTON. Fla. (WKRG) — A boil water notice is in effect for parts of Milton near the Garcon Point bridge.
The Bagdad-Garcon Point Water System is asking customers between Mary Kitchen road the Dickenson subdivision off Garcon Point road to boil any water used for cooking or drinking as a precautionary measure.
A leaking mainline in the area has been fixed
Boiling Potentially Contaminated Water
- Fill a pot with water
- Heat the pot and bring the water to a rolling boil for 1 minute
- Turn off the heat and let the water cool
- To store, pour the water into a sanitized container with a cover
You can learn more about your direct area
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- McDonald’s releases holiday clothing line, accessories