PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – The U.S. Navy Blue Angels are preparing for their homecoming airshow Friday and Saturday in Pensacola.
The Blue Angels should be taking to the skies just before 2 p.m. Friday.
Gates opened Friday morning at 8 a.m. and the airshow began at 9:30 a.m. It’s a cold, breezy day at NAS Pensacola. News 5 will be providing coverage of the Blue Angels Friday afternoon exclusively on WKRG.com.
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- Fiesty Sessions wants to debate Tuberville
- MCPSS holds graduation ceremonies
- KFC testing new premium chicken sandwich
- Alabama man accused of falling asleep at beach leaving baby naked and unattended