MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Santa Rosa deputies say a man from Bay Minette carjacked a disabled person in Milton on Sunday 02/16.
The victim recounted the incident to deputies saying he pulled over for the suspect after he began flashing his headlights.
After stopping, Titus Eugene Mallory Jr. forcefully threw the disabled victim onto the ground and drove away with his vehicle, later losing control of the car and abandoning it.
Mallory then fled on foot to the nearest gas station where he tried to steal two other vehicles. However, he was arrested at a BP gas station on Highway 87 South.
Deputies say, Mallory was charged with 1 count Robbery (carjacking), 2 counts of Attempted Robbery (carjacking), and Felony Battery. He is in the Santa Rosa County Jail on a $307,500 bond.
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Millionaires say “tax us, tax us, tax us” to pay for coronavirus aid