CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: One arrest has been made on the attack at Tate High School, according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.
Lester Cheatham has been arrested for a felony battery charge. ECSO is still looking for Ya’Marcus Gross, who is also charged with felony battery.
Original story: An incident occurred on the campus of Tate High School Wednesday, December 4, leading to a fight.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is still alive with their sight intact, despite rumors on social media.
ESCO stated in a Facebook post their intentions to make arrests later today. They will keep the community updated as more information develops in reference to the case.
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Brewton PD looking for suspect in theft from a vehicle
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Sunny and chilly afternoon
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym