Update 06/30/2020 7:39 AM — Florida Department of Law Enforcement canceled the AMBER alert for Josiah Brantley Tuesday morning. The child was found safe.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WKRG) — A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for 8-year-old Josiah Brantley, last seen in the area of the 2500 block of Holton Street in Tallahassee, who was last seen wearing a white tank top with orange shorts. The child may be in the company of Jasmine Brantley and Damian Burgman. They may be traveling in a 2019, black Dodge Journey, FL tag number KCWV29. #FLAMBER.
- Rally to remove Columbus statue becomes standoff between motorcycle club, protesters
- Alabama Public Health report Mobile, Monroe counties as ‘very high risk’ in COVID-19 Risk Indicator
- Prichard announces plans for Mobile County ‘Pay As Your Go’ road resurfacing through 7/15
- West Mobile church returns to online-only service following illness spike
- Trump Boat Parade held in Orange Beach