DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — Nine passengers were rescued from the Destin East Pass around 3 p.m. Friday afternoon after Okaloosa County marine units were called out to reports of a boat flipped over in the water. The U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Fish and Wildlife and Beach Safety Units assisted in the rescue. Initial reports indicated there were some minor injuries, but all passengers were recovered safely.
- Caylee Anthony would’ve celebrated 15th birthday today
- BCSO: Woman identified in Baldwin County plane crash from last month
- Lebanon priests recount horror as blast rocked church
- Hot with afternoon storms, eye on the tropics
- Activists rush to preserve artifacts of the modern civil rights movement