UPDATE (9/13/20 12:09 PM) — The missing alert for Ruby Jackson has been canceled as she has been found safely.
Pensacola, Fla. (WKRG) — There is a missing 77-year-old woman in Pensacola. Ruby Jackson was last seen in the area of 8th Avenue and Gonzalez Street around 9 AM.
She was last seen wearing a wrinkled gray shirt, black pants, tennis shoes, and has shoulder length black hair.
If anyone has seen Jackson contact the Pensacola Police Department at 850-435-1845
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine