UPDATE (9/13/20 12:09 PM) — The missing alert for Ruby Jackson has been canceled as she has been found safely.
Pensacola, Fla. (WKRG) — There is a missing 77-year-old woman in Pensacola. Ruby Jackson was last seen in the area of 8th Avenue and Gonzalez Street around 9 AM.
She was last seen wearing a wrinkled gray shirt, black pants, tennis shoes, and has shoulder length black hair.
If anyone has seen Jackson contact the Pensacola Police Department at 850-435-1845
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand
- Warmer and Stormier Days Ahead
- Escambia County, FL schools reopen for first time following Sally landfall
- Mobile ranks high for focus on single family homes
- Tree crushes man’s two cars in Semmes