ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A two-car collision resulted in injuries on Mobile Highway and Boulder Avenue, near Saufley Field at around 2:36 p.m.
69-year-old, Anna Einspahr, was transported to Baptist Hospital for non-life threatening injuries, while the other driver, 20-year-old Katie Mcmanus, only suffered minor injuries.
According to FHP, Enspahr failed to stop for Mcmanus as she had the right of way.
- New Toyota Tundra engine to be made in Alabama
- Escambia County to hold Regional Roundup
- Mobile Police investigate possible Brian Laundrie sightings around Tillman’s Corner
- UPDATE: Mobile Police confirm body found near Tillman’s Corner Walmart
- Photos: 4 famous giant trees unharmed by Sequoia National Park fire, fate of others unknown