ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A two-car collision resulted in injuries on Mobile Highway and Boulder Avenue, near Saufley Field at around 2:36 p.m.
69-year-old, Anna Einspahr, was transported to Baptist Hospital for non-life threatening injuries, while the other driver, 20-year-old Katie Mcmanus, only suffered minor injuries.
According to FHP, Enspahr failed to stop for Mcmanus as she had the right of way.
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Coronavirus claims an unexpected victim: Florida vegetables
- Panera Bread now selling groceries
- Economists fear national housing crisis