ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A two-car collision resulted in injuries on Mobile Highway and Boulder Avenue, near Saufley Field at around 2:36 p.m.
69-year-old, Anna Einspahr, was transported to Baptist Hospital for non-life threatening injuries, while the other driver, 20-year-old Katie Mcmanus, only suffered minor injuries.
According to FHP, Enspahr failed to stop for Mcmanus as she had the right of way.
- Be ‘that’ neighbor with Walmart’s over-the-top Halloween yard decor
- Shutdown averted: Political winners and losers
- New Orleans Saints fall to Tampa Bay Buccaneers 26-9
- Fire near USA campus leaves businesses closed
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’