ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A two-car collision resulted in injuries on Mobile Highway and Boulder Avenue, near Saufley Field at around 2:36 p.m.
69-year-old, Anna Einspahr, was transported to Baptist Hospital for non-life threatening injuries, while the other driver, 20-year-old Katie Mcmanus, only suffered minor injuries.
According to FHP, Enspahr failed to stop for Mcmanus as she had the right of way.
- Thirteen-year-old girl seriously injured after mother’s carelessness
- 53-year-old man injured after being hit by a car
- Sunday evening drive-by leaves no injuries
- One stabbed after verbal dispute
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief