ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A lottery ticket worth $68K was sold at the Beulah Texaco on West Nine Mile Road, says NorthEscambia.com.
According to NorthEscambia.com, the Florida Lottery Fantasy 5 ticket was one of the three winning tickets sold for Friday night’s drawing and is approximately worth $68,640.92.
The winning numbers called were 2-7-8-25-28.
- What’s Working: The 2020 Great Goose Chase
- Felix’s Fish Camp heavily damaged by Hurricane Zeta
- House fire reported in Stockton
- Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiment!
- BIKER DAD: Best biker Halloween costume ever? Couple dress as bison, woman depantsed at Sturgis