ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A lottery ticket worth $68K was sold at the Beulah Texaco on West Nine Mile Road, says NorthEscambia.com.
According to NorthEscambia.com, the Florida Lottery Fantasy 5 ticket was one of the three winning tickets sold for Friday night’s drawing and is approximately worth $68,640.92.
The winning numbers called were 2-7-8-25-28.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies