Unedited News Release
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Pensacola, in coordination with the Escambia County Emergency Operations Center and the Salvation Army, will be distributing 500 free to-go meals Sunday, Sept. 20 at Woodland Heights Community Resource Center, located at 111 Berkley Drive in Pensacola.
Meals will be available to-go only on a first come, first served basis. Distribution will begin at 12:30 p.m. and will last until meals run out.
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area
- Patchy fog, partly cloudy afternoon
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on casual churchgoers
- ALEA issues alert for missing children last seen in Alabama