PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — NAS Pensacola Public Affairs Officer Jason Bortz said of the eight injured during the active shooter incident on Dec. 6, 2019, five have been released from the hospital. The three remaining are currently in stable condition.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says both of their deputies injured in the shooting were among those released from the hospital.
- BIKER DAD: Biker “gangs” rumble, bar brawl at Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- UAB doctor says a second shutdown could be avoided in Alabama – as long as masks are worn
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Mobile Greek Fest cancels virtual event