PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Fiesta Pensacola has decided to cancel the 2020 Pensacola Crawfish Festival after the state and city released the phased reopening plans.
“As always, the public’s safety remains our main priority, as well as the safety of our vendors, committee, volunteers and staff,” said Fiesta Pensacola in a press release.
At this time, the Fiesta Celebration remains as scheduled for July 15-25 and the Pensacola Seafood Festival remains as scheduled for September 25-27.
For the latest updates, please visit our website at: fiestapensacola.org.
- Escambia County, Fla., deputies fatally shoot man wanted on multiple felony charges
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief