ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A teenager was shot four times Monday afternoon near Brainerd Street and Shoemaker Street.
According to ECSO, the 15-year-old boy was shot three times in the arms and once in the stomach.
Deputies said the injury was not life-threatening.
No suspect is in custody at this time.
- BIKER DAD: Police search for hit and run driver who killed two bikers
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead