ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A teenager was shot four times Monday afternoon near Brainerd Street and Shoemaker Street.
According to ECSO, the 15-year-old boy was shot three times in the arms and once in the stomach.
Deputies said the injury was not life-threatening.
No suspect is in custody at this time.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies