OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A 17-year-old is dead and multiple people are injured after being ejected from a car that was fleeing a Florida Highway Patrol trooper.
The vehicle was fleeing from a Florida Highway Patrol vehicle while traveling southbound on SR-85 at about 11:42 a.m. Sunday. While fleeing from law enforcement, the vehicle entered SR-123 southbound and traveled onto the west shoulder and lost control. The vehicle began to overturn, and all of the occupants were ejected. One of the occupants, a 17-year-old male, was pronounced deceased on scene. The other occupants were transported to local hospitals with serious injuries.
The passengers listed in the traffic report include two 15-year-old boys, an 18-year-old man, and a 20-year-old man. The report does not list who the driver was.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Woman killed in Friday night crash in Escambia County, Florida
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine