The Zoom video conferencing platform appeared to be experiencing issues worldwide Monday morning.
Users took to social media to report the outages.
The problems started around 8:10 EST as students tried to log on for remote learning and employees attempted to join work-related meetings, according to DownDetector.
The cause of the outage was not immediately known, but of those reporting issues, 70% reported problems logging in, 15% had issues with the website, and 13% had trouble with server connectivity.
Zoom’s website is reporting partial outages with Zoom meetings and Zoom video webinars.
“We have received reports of users being unable to visit the Zoom website (zoom.us) and unable to start and join Zoom Meetings and Webinars,” the website states. “We are currently investigating and will provide updates as we have them.”
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- Poll shows more Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over current governor
- Vigil planned for young man killed in shooting on Old Shell Road