PANAMA CITY, fla – (WKRG) The Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission wants you to wear your life jacket to work May 14, ahead of National Safe Boating Week.
See news release below.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video