DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Robin LeJune will face Steve Carey in a runoff for Daphne Mayor.
LeJune received 44.16 percent of the vote, and Carey received 42.78 percent. The third candidate, Selena Vaughn, received 13.06 percent of the vote.
The runoff election will be held Oct. 6.
- Fla. Governor proposes penalties for violent protests
- Bloomberg raises millions to help Florida felons vote
- Poisonous mushrooms found in stomach of murdered Indiana man, court documents say
- Teens accused of holding couple at gunpoint, stealing their two-month-old puppy
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left