WASHINGTON, D.C. (WKRG) — After Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden addressed supporters in Delaware, President Trump said he would be addressing the nation shortly too. He also tweeted that “they are trying to STEAL THE ELECTION,” going on to say “we will neve let them do it.”
He went on to say he would be making a statement soon.
WASHINGTON (AP) – President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden are locked in tight races in battleground states across the country. Trump won Florida, Ohio and Iowa, important battlegrounds, but races were too early to call in other fiercely contested states, including North Carolina, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Both candidates, meanwhile, won a number of expected states. Both parties unseated one of the other’s senators. Voting was generally calm. It’s the conclusion of an epic campaign that will shape America’s response to the surging pandemic and foundational questions of economic fairness and racial justice.
- MPD: Woman attacked with bat, suspect not located
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Alabama COVID-19 cases surpass 3k for first time in single day
- Florida Sheriff announces arrests in ‘brilliant’ multi-million dollar Walmart crime spree
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic