PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) District one Councilman Lorenzo Martin has announced he will run for Mayor of Prichard.
In an email to WKRG News 5, Martin said he would file his qualifying paperwork on Tuesday.
Prichard’s municipal election is scheduled for August 25.
- South Alabama’s new Republican Congressman says he will attend the inauguration
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in as US VP
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- Local gun, ammo sales spike following latest news out of Washington, shops say
- Alabama GOP chairman condemns violence on Capitol Hill