PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) District one Councilman Lorenzo Martin has announced he will run for Mayor of Prichard.
In an email to WKRG News 5, Martin said he would file his qualifying paperwork on Tuesday.
Prichard’s municipal election is scheduled for August 25.
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Georgia ballot audit expected to be complete by Wednesday night, election official says
- City of Destin welcomes four new faces to city council