PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) District one Councilman Lorenzo Martin has announced he will run for Mayor of Prichard.
In an email to WKRG News 5, Martin said he would file his qualifying paperwork on Tuesday.
Prichard’s municipal election is scheduled for August 25.
- USPS expects mail-in ballot surge, Democrats and Republicans disagree about giving USPS more money to prepare
- Tommy Tuberville makes stop in Mobile, answers campaign questions
- Trump encourages Florida voters to vote by mail
- WATCH: Voters weigh in on president’s suggestion to postpone election
- President Trump says he will accept RNC nomination in NC