PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — The Prichard City Council District 4 race is headed to a runoff.
Chikesia Clemons, who notoriously made national headlines in 2018 when she was arrested inside a Waffle House in Saraland, failed to get enough votes to qualify for the run-off.
George E. McCall Jr. finished first with 217 votes (36.5%). Samantha Richardson came in second with 174 votes (29.2%). Clemons earned 121 votes (20.3%). Fisher Boykin finished fourth with 83 votes (13.9%).
McCall and Richardson will advance to a runoff on Oct. 6.
Article corrected at 5:20 am to include information about the runoff election.
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around Indiana’s I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show President Trump support
- Police looking for Florida hit and run driver who slammed into two bikers
- Storms tomorrow afternoon, cooler weather ahead
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017