(CNN Newsource) – The race for president is tightening.
A new CNN poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead over President Donald Trump has significantly lowered since June.
Fifty percent of registered voters say they support a Biden-Harris ticket, while 46% say they back a Trump-Pence ticket.
That’s right at the poll’s margin of error.
Voter enthusiasm is high this year, according to the survey.
Also, most respondents support the choice of Senator Kamala Harris as the Democratic candidate for vice president.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine means ‘rapid progress’ in March
- Alabama expects to get more than 40,000 Johnson & Johnson vaccines in first week of March
- Five Mobile County schools named CLAS Schools of Distinction
- Nearly 4 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses head out across US
- Rainy weather continues tonight and Tuesday, Cooler temperatures stick around