MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a 24-year-old woman shot her pregnant cousin over a pair of sunglasses. It happened Friday morning at about 11 at the Yester Oaks Apartments.
The victim said she was arguing with Alexis Maye over sunglasses, when the argument got physical. That’s when, police say, Maye shot her pregnant cousin. The injuries weren’t life-threatening, but because the victim is pregnant, she was taken to the hospital to be checked out.
- Home destroyed in Wednesday morning house fire near Mount Vernon
- Body found in Plateau Community in Mobile
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 18-wheeler crash on I-65 in Saraland diverts traffic
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020