MONTEVALLO, Ala. (WIAT) — A memorial service was held Saturday for fallen Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson.
Sunday he will be laid to rest at the Alabama National Cemetery.
Watson is the 23-year-old Enterprise man killed in the Pensacola Naval Base shooting. He is one of three people who were killed that tragic day. Eight more people were injured during the shooting.
- City of Saraland to hold meeting Monday to discuss recovery efforts following Hurricane Sally
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing
- Volunteer groups help with hurricane cleanup in Silverhill and beyond
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’