MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — “Let’s Make A Deal” announcer Jonathan Magnum gave WKRG a shout on Monday’s episode.
In the episode, a contestant is playing a card game called “Four-card Jonathan.” Host Wayne Brady asks Magnum where they play this game, and he responds, “In Mobile, Ala., at the WKRG CBS Affiliate.”
Jonathan Magnum grew up in Mobile, Ala. His father is a former news director for WKRG.
Watch the full clip in the video above.
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!
- Alabama State Veterans Home Employee Test Positive for COVID-19 Virus
- Thomasville Mayor: 25% of city without power as storms knock down trees and power lines
- George County, MS sheriff asks people to avoid certain areas after storms