(WFLA) – Video shot by a television anchor at a crowded pool party at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri is going viral.
The cellphone video was filmed by KTVK anchor Scott Passmore on Saturday.
It shows a mass gathering of people violating social distancing rules set by the CDC.
“No COVID concerns here at the Lake of the Ozarks,” Passmore wrote on Twitter.
According to state data and CNN, about 11,800 people in the state have tested positive for coronavirus. Data shows 680 people have died.
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery