MACON COUNTY, Al (WRBL) – Macon County Sheriff’s office is investigating a Sunday shooting that occurred along Highway 14.
Macon County Sheriff Andre’ Brunson confirms two people have been killed in what appears to be a domestic dispute shooting in Notasulga near the Auburn Bank along Highway 14.
News 3 is working to confirm more information.
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29