LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Trump campaign will hold a press conference at the Clark County Elections Department on Sunday.
Those in attendance include former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt and Chairman of the American Conservative Union Matt Schlapp.
It is unclear what the press conference’s topic will be or what the campaign will address. According to a press release, it will start at 2 p.m.
The Nevada GOP announced on Twitter that it will hold a peaceful protest at the same spot at 2:30 p.m.
On Friday, a U.S. federal court judge denied an emergency motion from Nevada Republicans after they sued Clark County and the Secretary of State’s Office, claiming voter fraud. The lawsuit alleged the county’s signature verification system uses lower quality images than its software requires.
Judge Andrew Gordon denied the plaintiff’s motion to stop the use of Clark County’s signature verification machine and change its vote counting observation rules.
- Woman charged in 2003 death of newborn twins whose bodies were found in trash in Stickney Township alley
- UPDATE: Residential fire in West Mobile
- Highway 59 southbound down to one lane
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Two more Mardi Gras organizations cancel