(CNN) — A Nebraska State Patrol Trooper chatted up a little girl about the movie “Frozen” — to help keep her mind off a scary situation.
It came after her family’s car slid into a ditch near Waterloo Wednesday.
A mom and her kids were inside.
As the trooper was getting the girl situated in a truck — he drew on his dad skills and displayed his knowledge of Frozen.
He succeeded in making sure she stayed calm and distracted from the situation.
- Lovely Today; Tropical Storm Zeta Impacts Mid-Week
- BREAKING: Early morning shooting reported in Prichard
- Expert: France has “lost control” of the virus
- Baldwin County Landmark District supporters hold meeting Monday
- 2 juvenile girls in stolen truck lead troopers on chase ending near Argo