OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A warning from the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office tonight in the form of a tweet letting residents know to expect more scenes like the photo below. It shows a pine tree knocked down over Old River Road at Cotton Creek Bridge, just south of Jays Gun Range hours before Hurricane Sally is expected to make landfall on the Gulf Coast.
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say