Some roads are not safe for travel following Tropical Storm Gordon. Please stay clear of the following roads, if at all possible, while crews continue to work and assess the damage:
- Eastbound lanes are closed on the Mobile Bay Causeway. Westbound lanes are open.
- Argyle northbound between Half Mile and 2mile.
- Murray Hill at 90. Northbound lane blocked
- Half Mile one lane blocked east of Beverly.
- Magnolia Street, Perdido Beach: Impassible with water over road
- Melvin Johnson and Spring Rd in Stapleton water over roadway
- Privateer Ct and 180 water over roadway
- Oak Ln and Spring Rd
- East Bound causeway is underwater. DOT has it blocked
- Heidelberg & County Road 87
- Linholm Road
- Highway 181 North of 104
- Highway 181 just south of Highway 90 – Drivers are asked to avoid the area
- River Road off County Road 68
- Styx River is expected to get 17′ with moderate to severe flooding by 3 p.m.
- Fish River in Silverhill is expected to reach 12′ by 3 p.m.
- Barrineau Park is expected to reach 17.3′ by 3 p.m.
Bayshore Dr in Bear Point area
Tacky Jacks to Boggy Point on Marina Rd
Jubilee Point Rd
- Toddtown Road – approximately 1/4 mile west of Hwy 43.