BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) - A crash involving an overturned vehicle on I-65 southbound before exit 34 near AL 59 in Baldwin County. The Alabama Department of Transportation is expecting major traffic delays.
News 5 is working to find out more information.
- BREAKING: One dead, one injured in two-vehicle crash
- Faith Time: Mindfulness
- Only minor injuries in Citronelle rollover crash
- Reenactment of Saraland Waffle House arrest planned Sunday at Mobile Church
- Back to school bash in Fairhope
- Fundraiser Saturday for woman killed in June Bayway crash
- Surviving the heat in Baldwin County
- Swimming advisory issued for public beach in Fairhope
- Elderly pair seriously hurt swerving to dodge animal on I-10
- One dead, one in critical condition following single vehicle crash
- Recaptured: Crestview bar shooting suspect flees deputies
- Florida sheriff: Drugs sprayed on mail sent to inmates