6:50 A.M. - Mobile Police still trying to clear that earlier accident I-10 eastbound between DIP and Michigan Avenue with the left-hand Lane blocked. There's also a fender bender Springhill Avenue in Mobile Infirmary Drive they just got moved over to the parking lot .Accident eastbound I-10 between the 42 and 43 mile marker between the Malbis and Loxley exitz where car left the roadway. Alabama Highway Patrol reporting up to a foot of water covering the roadway on Highway 31 all directions they're near Highway 59 around the 12 and 13 mile markers in Baldwin County, expect delays through that area
6:33 A.M. - Wet driving conditions through the Mobile area after early morning showers and thunderstorms have rolled through and left us with an accident I-10 eastbound there between Dauphin Island Parkway and Michigan Avenue. The left hand lane is blocked; Mobile Police there. Also a car blew out a tire there on I-165 southbound there between Bay Bridge Road and Water Street. No problems there on the Bayway or Causeway (just wet) and we're looking good right now along the Panhandle.
6 A.M. - Early Morning rain left us with wet driving conditions right now through the Mobile area and an accident on I-10 eastbound between Dauphin Island Parkway and Michigan Avenue. Mobile police on the scene. Moving along pretty well on the Bayway and Causeway even though it is quite wet. A new accident in Baldwin County there on Highway 59 there just north of Holly Hills (that's between of the Stapleton and Bay Minette area) where a single vehicle left the roadway. Still wet there along I-10 through Baldwin County and no new trouble spots on the Panhandle.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Community rallies behind teen severely injured in bus crash
- Crash involving motorcycle on Highway 90
- Woman stabs man then flees the scene
- Bayou Shelter holds fundraiser to restore facility
- 11 rescued from sinking boat near Pensacola
- WATCH: Blue Angels Full Air Show on Saturday
- People pack Pensacola Beach for Blue Angel rehearsal
- Traffic stop turns into wild chase