JACKSON COUNTY, Miss. (WKRG) --
The woman who was killed in a crash on I-10 Saturday afternoon has been identified as 23-year-old Brooklyn E. Oliver.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash that happened on Interstate 10 near mile marker 55 around 11:35 am.
Troopers say a white 2002 Ford Explorer driven by a white female of Ocean Springs, was traveling east on Interstate 10 when she lost control of her vehicle and went into the median where it rolled several times. The driver was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the SUV.
The driver of the Ford was transported to Ocean Springs Hospital where she was pronounced dead from injuries sustained in the crash.
The crash is still under investigation, we will update with more information as it becomes available.
Troopers seek woman after leaving the...
Traffic Alert in Mobile
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Local and out-of-state businesses start fundraisers for Officer Tuder's family
- BREAKING: New details released in Officer Tuder's death investigation
- Several Mobile County schools make "failing schools" list
- UPDATE: All family members safely escape burning home