HOLT, Fla. (WKRG) — A semi-truck carrying goods caught fire early Monday morning on I-10 eastbound in Okaloosa county.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, the incident happened around 1:30 a.m. The driver was unable to uncouple his tractor before semi trailer carrying the processed goods became fully engulfed in flames on the right shoulder of the roadway.
I-10 eastbound was shutdown from exit 45 to exit 56 as firefighters worked to extinguish the flames. During the closure, traffic was diverted off of Log Lake road onto Highway 90.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Foley flash mob Sunday to thank linemen
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB