(WKRG) — A little girl named Scarlett, while her parents were in other states working in the medical field helping people fight COVID-19. Their 3-year-old was fighting cancer in Mobile.
The word cancer is never what you want to hear. Scarlett was diagnosed with bone cancer and had to have her leg amputated.
- Toddler fights cancer while her parents fight COVID on the front lines
- Brother of Simone Biles acquitted of triple murder, faces confrontation in court
- Alabama among worst states in U.S. for chlamydia, gonorrhea
- Labor shortage impacting the price you pay for seafood
- The best pressure cooker for 2021