MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama’s milk giveaway didn’t last very long! The organization gave away 4,320 gallons of milk that were donated by Borden Dairy.
Customers drove up in their vehicles to receive a free gallon. It only took four hours before the milk was gone.
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Louisiana beats South Alabama 79-68, eliminating the Jaguars from the Sun Belt Tournament
- Sunny Sunday, warmer next week
- First woman promoted to president of Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval