Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads.
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- BBB: Beware of brushing scams
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Documents: Doctor charged in student’s death was going an ‘extremely high rate of speed’
- Jury trials to resume in Mobile County Sept. 14
- Big Ten postpones fall football season