(CNN Newsource) –Lounging in a pool will no longer be just a dream for people with sun allergies.
Check this out.
You are looking at a blow up bathing suit–courtesy of Spanish artist Siigii.
The suit is made from latex sheeting that has three valves that allows you to inflate and deflate yourself.
As you can see, the all-white design is broken up by the shape of a black bathing suit, which wraps around the body.
The suit is part of a wider sun allergy collection.
The design is very personal to Siigii… the artist has been allergic to the sun since childhood.
- Shooting victim found on I-65N near Moffett Road exit in Mobile
- Thomasville man arrested for attempted murder in neighboring county
- These are the new Apple products revealed Tuesday
- Cooler with sunshine, next rain chance this weekend
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills