(CNN) – $35,000. That’s the price tag for a new electronic car made just for kids.
Bugatti and the Little Car Company have teamed up to make this mini car.
It was first unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The car is called a Bugatti Baby II. It’s a modern interpretation of the original Bugatti Baby from nearly 100 years ago.
The car comes in several versions and two driving modes. In novice mode, the car can go up to 12 miles an hour. In expert mode, it can reach 30 miles an hour.
While the original Bugatti Baby was meant for an 8-year-old to drive, the new car is intended for young teenagers.
- Staff finds meth in Abbeville motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans
- Dozens safely enjoy Bacon, Blues and Brews event in Downtown Mobile
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Jason David Frank Kicks Off 2021 Tour at 3 Alarm Comics in Biloxi, MS