PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Tate High School is back to normal after a lockdown Tuesday morning.
The Escambia County S
The man was wanted for battery and domestic violence.
Sgt. Peterson with the ESCO said the school was put on lockdown as a precautionary measure.
The man has not been found yet.
- Girl’s hair color leads to school suspension
- Rain chances rising through the day Thursday
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Senior Bowl players such as Jalen Hurts inspire Gulf Coast students at FCA Senior Bowl Rally
- Mobile teen honors late baby brother by hosting prom for others with disabilities