PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Tate High School is back to normal after a lockdown Tuesday morning.
The Escambia County S
The man was wanted for battery and domestic violence.
Sgt. Peterson with the ESCO said the school was put on lockdown as a precautionary measure.
The man has not been found yet.
- USPS expects mail-in ballot surge, Democrats and Republicans disagree about giving USPS more money to prepare
- Man accused of punching ECSO deputies, K9
- Border city poised to get first-ever immigration court; addition of 100 new judges clears House
- Rain will be hard to come by for the rest of the work week
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide