A 3-year old girl survived being swept ten metres up into the air after becoming entangled with the strings of a large kite during a festival in Taiwan’s northern city of Hsinchu on Sunday.
Footage on Facebook showed the girl being lifted up and swung in the air for a few seconds before falling to the ground, as panicked onlookers rushed to help her.
She was shocked but not injured, her parents said.
Authorities in Hsinchu halted the kite festival after the accident.
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- Long lines expected at Mobile Cruise Terminal for first public vaccination clinic Saturday, prepare for traffic delays
- Fugitive task force members sued in federal court over the shooting of an innocent woman during arrest roundup
- Fort Walton Beach woman arrested for stabbing husband with ‘large butcher knife’
- Super Bowl odds: Chiefs and Packers lead the way