TAMPA (WFLA) — Need a little extra cash, ladies? Call your parents Sunday because October 6 is your day.
If you’re feeling festive, call your parents and see if they partake in “National Transfer Money to Your Daughter Day.”
If it works, you’re welcome. If it doesn’t, well, it’s not an official holiday anyway.
- Gov. Ivey urging school systems to return for in-person learning
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- If you traveled for Thanksgiving, ‘assume you were exposed,’ Birx says
- Biden considering Mobile native for defense secretary
- Niceville High School temporarily evacuated after fire in girls’ bathroom