MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - Governor Kay Ivey has issued a State of Emergency effective at 8:00 a.m. CDT Tuesday for all Alabama counties following the severe weather outbreak that began Monday, March 19th.
Blues Over Biloxi airshow this weekend
House where Rosa Parks sought refuge...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Okaloosa county man charged with soliciting sex from a child
- Milton man wounded by shotgun blast during home invasion
- Family: "We are looking for a miracle." Pensacola boaters still missing
- Search continues for three Pensacola boaters